We are looking for individuals who can work as part of a team to deliver a project brief to design, programme and cost a sustainable construction project during one week of unpaid Virtual Work Experience vacancy week, commencing: 15th February – 19th February 2021.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 29th January 2021.
- Team worker
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work from home
- Laptop or tablet with working mic
The work experience is delivered using Google Classrooms that meets all GDPR and Safeguarding requirements. You will work in virtual offices. There will be several meetings each day. You will work as part of a team and each of you will take a job role to deliver the project.
- Get a project brief
- Virtually meet job role experts
- Virtual Site Tour
- CV & Interview Techniques workshop
- On the Friday afternoon you will as a team present back your project
- This is a full week, 9.30am – 5pm (Mon – Fri)