Do you want to work in warehousing and distribution? Do you need a qualification to demonstrate warehousing knowledge and skills to help with your job search or just to enhance your CV?
Gain a nationally recognised qualification in 3 weeks! No previous experience or knowledge is required for you to start.
Course content includes:
- Award in Warehousing and Storage Level 2
- Customer Service plus FLT Licence for those that complete 2 week classroom learning
- Customers can choose one licence (reach or counterbalance) 1 week
- Accredited Certification on completion
- Manage Time and Workload
- Approved study materials to support learning
- Support to access further education and employment opportunities
This is a 3-week course, full-time from Monday-Friday, 09:30-15:30 each day. This is followed by a work placement for those who qualify (Traineeship offer)
ELIGIBLITY: 16+ years not currently employed or in education. In receipt of benefits/low wage. Work placements arranged for 16-24 year olds. Starts Monday 15th March 2021 at 9:30AM.
To register, click apply below and directly email Gary Bennett, or contact him on 0151 318 5656 / 07834 518 598